Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I saw rainbow again

Hey, I was right! Rainbow appeared in the sky once again this evening. In a short span of 1.5 weeks, I've witnessed rainbow twice :D This time, the rainbow didn't last very long, probably about 5 minutes or less. Check out the picture I just took, fresh from the oven ;)


Did you notice the bright light below the arch of the rainbow? Maybe it doesn't look as bright in this picture but when I took the picture, I could see that it was so bright and contrasting to the dark clouds above. I couldn't help but feel something might just rise up from below the arch. Maybe Jesus? :D

I was just thinking.....such are the simple pleasures of life, yet it brings me so much joy.

1 comment:

jules said...

Yes, the part of the sky below the rainbow arch does look brighter, so lovely... thanks for sharing.