Wednesday, January 20, 2010

God is good, all the time

I've been experiencing so much of God's goodness lately that I just want to share them here. I went for my regular doctor appointment at SGH yesterday morning. It is a well known fact that parking is quite a nightmare over there. Many times, I will pray for a parking lot when I reach there and God answered my prayer most of the time. It happened again yesterday. What amazes me was that I did not wait at the usual section of the carpark after praying. I can't explain why but I just decided to stay put at another section. In my heart, I was wondering if I can get a lot here as past experience tells me that there's a higher chance in the other section. Nonetheless, I stayed put. True enough, I had hardly waited and a car was preparing to drive off. PTL!

Next, seeing this regular doctor of mine often takes hours of waiting due to the long queue and his dedicated examination. Yet, I managed to see my doctor and cleared the pharmacy all within an hour. As far as I can recall, this has never happen before. The best thing is, when I picked up a queue number at the pharmacy, there were 10 people before me. I took the time to run some errands and when I came back, the digital display was flashing my queue number. Talk about God's perfect timing! :)

Now, the next blessing happened just this afternoon. I came face to face with a peeping lizard when I took down my room's curtain for laundry. I was so shocked and thought if it's dead or alive. I got my answer in less than 5 seconds. It disappeared under my nose! It wasn't under the bed or anywhere so I reckon it must be in the pile of curtain. I was thinking "God, what's the best way to deal with it?". I decided that my room space is too tight for a battle ground. I dragged the pile of curtain to my main door. I was thinking of flinging the curtain at the corridor to get the lizard out of my house. Lo and behold, the lizard crawled out of the curtain and was at the entrance of my door! I spoke to the lizard "go out, get out now" and it crawled out. OMG, tell me about the power of our tongue :P

I know I will not have peace until I know the lizard is gone forever, so I continued to pursue it with all my might. At one point, it almost went into the rooster nb's house. An 'evil' thought came to my mind but my logical mind tells me that if it can migrate to my nb's place, it can also visit me again. No way man! I pursued it relentlessly until it finally migrated to another world. What a great sense of victory and relief! *phew*

No comments: