Thursday, February 26, 2009

A date with rainbow

Last evening's rain may have inconvenienced some office workers as they make their way home. But for me, it has brought a smile to my heart. From my living room window, I got a magnificient view of God's creation - rainbow. Since I shifted here some 8 years ago, I've seen rainbows a few times. But the one I saw last evening was one of the biggest and probably lasted the longest. Somehow, seeing rainbow just makes me happy. Hope it does the same for you today :)



The video was taken through my tinted window pane hence it appears a bit dark.

2 comments:

jules said...

Yes, i had another friend sms-ing me excitedly that she saw the rainbow outside her window too but alas, i did not have the fortune to see it myself. Only saw the glorious rainbow on TV news last night and on FB when my friend posted her pic. I love rainbows too and a few yrs back, when i saw one outside my place, happily took a few pics. Maybe i shud post it up on FB :-)

Piko said...

Ya, why not? Just put it up there for all to enjoy ;) Another friend of mine also sms me abt the rainbow, it accompanied her all the way home as she rocked in the bus.