Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thai delicacies

You may have remember that I was stranded in Bangkok last year while on route back to Singapore from Israel. Eventually, we (I was travelling with a group) managed to get out of Bangkok by taking a 12hr coach ride to Phuket then caught a flight from there. That coach ride through the night was most tiring and we hardly slept.

During one of the toilet breaks we had, I came across this stall that was selling uh.... 'cow spare parts'. We were all sleepy and tired but the signboard at the stall gave us a good laugh and something memorable of that journey.

Check out the pictures below. Oh, don't blame me if you lose your appetite ;)



2 comments:

jules said...

Eew, not my type of food..

Piko said...

Hee...not my kind either. I'm surprised the stall owner didn't chase me away when I was taking pics.