Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dreaming

I wanna put on a pair of shoes with wings. With my shoes, I embark on my journey to the ends of the earth. Lifting my head, I soar higher into the sky, the cool wind ruffles my hair and brushes against my cheeks. My eyes were closed. I don't know how far I have gone. I hear birds chirping and I find myself in the midst of a flock of migrating birds. How beautiful it is to be flying up close and personal among the paradise birds.

I followed the birds and entered into an enchanted forest where the flowers and trees exist only in fairy-tales. The trees clap their hands as the flowers dance to the humming of the birds. Even the ants were doing line dance while carrying their food on their backs. I peek through the tall bushes and saw a family of hedgehogs dancing in circles. Grandpa and grandma were dancing too! I smile to myself.

Everything looks so happy and perfectly harmonious here. The rich colour of the forest simply blew my mind away. This must be the lost paradise of Kutalu. I had thought it was only a legend...

3 comments:

jules said...

i want to be there too :)

Piko said...

Ok, I bring you along next time ;)

Anonymous said...

Okiedoke,
Bring all of us there too : )

oc