Thursday, September 10, 2009

Getting my butt off the chair

Who doesn't know there are many benefits to regular exercise? Besides the usual health related reasons, sometimes I go for a run when I need to clear my thoughts. The solution doesn't always come after a run, but I certainly feel better after sweating it out. I just found another reason to exercise. This may sound absurd to some, but I think it's not too bad a motivation either. Exercise when you are bored. Isn't it better than bingeing on snacks? So here I go again, my second exercise for the week :)

PS: As I was typing, my dad phoned me to stay away from outdoors due to the air pollution. But heck, I'm going ahead or else I'll go bonkers facing the walls, stuck in my work.

2 comments:

jules said...

i think to exercise when u are bored is as good a reason as can be, esp if are really tired of being confined within 4 walls :)

Piko said...

Yea, certainly ;) Maybe we shld organise our next nature walk soon. I drove into Venus Dr yesterday and almost wanted to go for an impromptu walk at the Tree Top walk but dropped the idea as it was getting dark. I wouldn't wanna be stucked in there fighting with monkeys after dark :P