Thursday, December 18, 2008

Firefox-ed

I finally downloaded Firefox today. Thanks to the latest security threat on IE, I finally action upon what I've procrastinated for quite some time. The download process was a breeze and all my bookmarks etc were also imported effortlessly :) My initial concern of hassles were unfounded. Firefox also seems faster than IE. Hmm... looks like I might not return to IE anytime soon.

I also went to check out Google Chrome yesterday. Looks impressive and rather different user interface compared to IE browser. Why didn't I choose Chrome instead? It looks so clean and minimalist, I'm afraid I can't find what I want :P Then again, I believe it's a matter of getting used to it. Maybe I'll download Chrome sometime later, but definitely not before end 2008.

Not sure about you but IE does hang on me every now and then. If you've encountered the same and have had enough, maybe you wanna get Firefox too? Or maybe you already have it? (I'm considered a latecomer in Firefox :P )

No comments: