Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thots on last day of 2008

Today is the last day of 2008. I had wanted to spend some time quietly and slowly progress into the new year. Unfortunately, my social calendar has been quite packed towards the end of 2008. Perhaps, I've been unrealistic to set deadlines and plan personal tasks during the last 2 weeks of the year, ignoring the fact that most of my friends are clearing leave and wanna have gatherings or outings.

Arrgh..... in a few hours, we'll be ushering in the new year but I'm not ready for 2009 yet. With activities lined up for the next few days, it looks like I can only do my reflection and have my quiet moments next Monday. Well, better late than never.

2 comments:

jules said...

Yeah, i felt 2008 passed too quickly for me, too much in a blur, one thing after another. No time to sit down and reflect on anything, then suddenly we are thrown into 2009. Sure hope i will get to sit down more this yr, to think, to reflect and to feel the presence of God :-)

Piko said...

Yea, 2008 has not been a very good year for me. The first half was still quite fruitful but the rest was quite like crap. Hopefully, this year will be a better and more fulfilling year for all of us :)