Thursday, December 18, 2008

I've banned this stall

If you ever go to Banquet foodcourt at Causeway Point 7th floor, think twice before you buy the chicken rice. I was there 2 days ago and got pissed off by the seller. I ordered a plate of chicken rice and he gave me a plate of rice with chicken skin and bones. I hardly see any meat underneath the skin. If it's just one or two pieces, that's fine but almost all the 'chicken' were skin and bones. The indian guy after me got a plate of nicely chopped chicken meat laid on rice.

I asked the cashier auntie why she gave me chicken bones when I ordered chicken rice? I flipped the chicken over to show her there's nothing but bones. That's when the seller stepped in and said in a loud voice to pass him the plate n he'll replace the chickens. As if it's my fault, he went on and said 'next time, if you want more meat, tell us when you place order'. Hey, I didn't ask for more meat ok, I only ask for chicken meat. I simply couldn't stand the arrogant attitude of the seller. If he thinks I'm a small eater hence give me bones, then he should be charging me lower price. Since I paid the full price, I should get what I paid for.

Anyway, the chicken rice wasn't fantastic either. The rice was too oily and salty. If you are at Causeway Point and have craving for chicken rice, go to the foodcourt on the 5th floor. They have Carona chicken rice as well as traditional Hainanese chicken rice. Taste and attitude are certainly much better.

No comments: