Monday, August 6, 2007

Late night thots from Turkey

Twelve years ago, Karen and I had planned to go on a trip together to Cameron Highland. We took advantage of the long weekend and were looking forward to the trip. Due to the extraordinary crowded situation at the customs, we took a long time to get through it. By the time we were done, the coach had already left without us. We tried to locate the coach in vain and gave up at 1.30am in the morning. In the end, we settled for a 2D/1N ‘trip’ at Jasmine’s place (in CCK).

Fast forward to the year 2007, Karen and I are finally going on a trip together again. We’ve been in Turkey for the past 4 days and I’m happy to say that neither the plane, coach or ferry has left without us :P It feels wonderful that we still have telepathy after so many years. It feels like the good old days and I felt like I’m still at the age when we first knew each other. I’m sure we’ll have a great time for the next 2 weeks and I’m looking forward to the Greek Islands tour – a dream destination we both share.

No comments: