Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mint Museum of Toys

I had an impulse to visit the Mint Museum of Toys today and I did just that. Located at 26 Seah Street, the museum comprise of 5 storeys with each storey showcasing a different collection from different era. The boutique cafe at the basement offers a pretty good selection. What caught my attention was the paper 'plate mate' that were laid on the tables. Each piece has a different design and makes a good wall deco in my room when framed up. I did not try the food though as I've already had my lunch but I think it'll be a good place for a cuppa tea or ice-cream on a sunny afternoon.


I thought most people would have seen how Mickey Mouse has evolved over the years. So, I shall upload the video of Felix the cat rather than the famous mouse ;)

4 comments:

jules said...

How much was the entrance fee? We should go there and have a cuppa one day. I would like to take a look at the museum too, reminiscing the past...

Casper said...

count me in please..
we are of the same 'generation'; thus will be reminiscing the 'same' past.Oops /LOL..

Casper said...

Piko included the Museum link which stated Admission fee
for Adult: $10.00 :)

Piko said...

yup, we shld go there one of these days. Btw, if you have a boarding pass, u get some discount. Maybe we can go after Casper returns from her trip, then we can show her boarding pass ;)