Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Out of sight, yeah!

It's a deal. The vacuum cleaner is out of my house. Now I have an extra inch of space to walk at home :) I almost thought it was going to be another 'fly kite' case when they didn't turn up on time last night. I thought to myself 'why are there so many suckers around?' It pissed me off further when I called their house number and they had the guts to tell me they were three stops (MRT) away. It turned out that they diverted their calls :P

Well, it wasn't a straight forward deal either. As always, they tried to bargain further (why don't they check out the market price before they even try to do so) and came up with all sorts of questions even after they have tested its functionality. (Yes, we tested the cleaner right at the MRT station itself. No, I did not do free vacuuming for SMRT). The deal was sealed eventually at my advertised price. Wah...pai tan ah.. Next time, better think twice before bringing white elephants into your house.

2 comments:

Casper said...

Which MRT station did you do the demo huh? I should be there to snap a pix & send it to STOMP meh.

Piko said...

Muahaha....mai hai wua leh ;p