Sunday, September 30, 2007

Face up

I can face people finally! I've just signed up for a Facebook account after weeks of procrastination. Those of you who have sent me an invitation can finally see the face that you missed facing face to face :P I'm still very much a newbie in this, surfed quite a bit today but didn't do much except getting my face up. There seems to be quite a lot of fun stuff to kill time if you're bored. No wonder so many people are getting hooked. With the proliferation of Facebook, it would seem rather 'no face' if you don't have your face in it. So, face it, for Facebook looks set to stay, whether you like it or not.

(Ok, I admit I'm bored... did anyone actually bother to count how many 'face' there are above?)

1 comment:

jules said...

I just invited Casper to join us on Facebook !