Monday, September 17, 2007

God is good

God is good all the time.

For no apparent reason, I had a very bad pain in my stomach last night. I felt as if all my intestines were cringing and my stomach was very bloated though I did not feel much wind or movement in it. For one hour, I couldn't straighten my back or bend forward, even lying down did not provide any relief. I contemplated going to Mt Alvernia night clinic but hesitated because of the distance and I wasn't sure if I could endure that long. We prayed to God to heal me and remove the pain. God answered our prayer suddenly but not instantaneously. I was still in pain as I made my way to the bathroom but once I reached there, the pain just disappeared. I was able to straighten my back and bend forward. I felt perfectly fine. It was as if everything that I felt an hour ago did not happen at all. The healing was so sudden, it's just amazing. I know this is not a coincidence and I give thanks to God. To God be the glory!

2 comments:

jules said...

Yes, Praise the Lord ! Thank goodness the pain went away but please go for a checkup anyway just in case the pain comes back suddenly. Always in my prayers...

Piko said...

Hmm...I don't think the doctor can find anything since the pain is gone :P What I really need the doctor to check now is my leg/knee. Been seeing many doc and trying diff options to get rid of the pain :(