Sunday, September 30, 2007

Thots on a lazy Sunday

I did something today which I have not done for a long time and it wasn't even planned. Feeling bored while flipping the newspaper, I ended up reading even the kids section in Life! I saw my childhood favourite 'Spot the difference' and started circling all the differences in the two identical pictures. It was easy by adult's standard and I finished it in no time. I found myself scribbling on the word puzzles too :P I can't believe I'm doing this. Memories of my childhood flashed across my mind and it brought a smile on my face.

How nice it is to be a kid again, to enjoy life at its simplicity with no worries of tomorrow and to have the courage of a lion when chartering into unknown territories. People twice my age probably would be thinking how nice it is to be at my age. There can be no end to such things. Let's remind ourselves (myself) to look back only to get our current bearing right so that we can move into the future with confidence and courage.

No comments: