Monday, July 9, 2007

Bus Lounge

Call me 'sua gu' or mountain tortise, I was pleasantly surprised with the bus interior when I took SBS service number 54 from Bishan last week. The entire bus interior was transformed into a lounge-like environment. The usual boring rows of seats were replaced by white PVC sofas and 2 high chairs near the entrance. Even the walls were lined with red velvety fabric. Though there were fewer seats but I guess no one will complain since the bus runs a loop service. Moreover the interior looks so refreshing, it gives one a relaxed feeling after a long day in the office. I wasn't the only one snapping picture, a little girl also striked a pose on the high chair for her mama to take picture. Wish I could stay in the bus longer but alas, I gotta get down after a few stops.

Oh, did I mention that this was actually a Nokia advertisment to promote a particular phone model? It wasn't just the conventional bus ad but they had it all over the interior. Unfortunately, the interior got me so distracted that I failed to recall which model it was :P

No comments: