Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shen Nong @ Carpenter Str

I went to Shen Nong Traditional Physiotherapy at Carpenter Street yesterday. The ambience is certainly better than their previous location at Holland village. Prices are still the same - $45 for 1 hour massage. They have 3 therapists (2 females and 1 male) and I got 琴 to massage for me (luckily it's not another 小红). She's been in this trade for 5 years but she only joined Shen Nong after they relocated to Carpenter street. I think she's really good, always spot-on on the problematic areas. I think todate, she's the best I've ever come across :) It's not easy to find a good masseuse and I actually felt a bit 'panic' when she told me she intends to return to China eventually :P

I've already booked a second appointment with her this Thurs for 1.5hr massage. Gotta loosen my stiff neck & choulders before I go for my trip ;) 琴 is off on Wednesdays if you're thinking of making appointments with her.

No comments: