Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good news within bad news

I received a bad news yesterday. My bil and his family got into a car accident on Sunday. My mom was in the car too. They got hit at the back by an Audi when their car was stationary at a traffic light along Telok Blangah. The impact sent my bil's car dashing forward hitting the cab in front. The front and back of his car were badly dented.

My sister and my youngest niece were the only ones unhurt. They had their seat belts on. Though my bil had his on too, the impact from the collision sent him jerking forward and back and his neck got strained. As for my mom and my 3 nieces who were without seat belts at the back, some got it on the head, hands or neck and back. Fortunately, there wasn't any bleeding, just bruises and strains on the neck or back. But that's considered bad enough for my mom. Hopefully, all will be ok after seeing the doctor.

Sometimes, bad things do happen when it's none of our fault. What to do.... that's life.

2 comments:

jules said...

Oh no, hope your mum, bil and 3 nieces will be alright soon...

Piko said...

Yea, they shld be better after seeing doc and resting :)