Thursday, April 17, 2008

Enjoyable pain

I'm having a bit of muscle pain on my thighs today but I'm enjoying it ;) Ha, you wonder how could pain be enjoyable? Hee... this tiny bit of muscle pain is the result of my 'achievement' yesterday. I went to the gym. Yes, I finally went to the gym after almost 8 months! I thought I could make do with brisk walking but when I felt alright even after 8 minutes, I decided to try running and I completed 2.6km :D

I felt so good after the run, it feels so liberating and refreshing. As I ran, I imagined...
...Fats are screaming 'hot... hot...'
...Cells are bouncing in jubilation
...Skin is rejuvenating
...Dark eye rings are diminishing
...And wrinkles are disappearing !

Yoohoo......... !!!

3 comments:

jules said...

Yeah, i remember u are the masochistic one who enjoys pain, haha... We used to say u can be a guinea pig for learning acupuncturists as poke how many needles in also can, hehehe...

Piko said...

Haha...I can take moderate muscle ache 'cos that makes me feel that I've exercised :P But accupuncture that kinda pain is different. Recently I tried accupuncture and it was more 'sng' than pain, which can be quite uncomfy sometimes. It's that kinda pain that makes me go 'ouch' :P

Unknown said...

For half a yr,I was with SGH previously for accupuncture.
Sometimes together with
a form of 'electric' stuff attached to the needles &
'vibrating'..

Is not painful if you keep
very still; but is very very
painful even with a very slight
movement - I experienced it
during my very 1st session

Your 'sng' was during the
process??

Were you told :
- must hv food b4 accupunture
- never ever moved
- after the session, do NOT
eat/drink cold stuff & can
only take shower after 2hrs or so